THE CHARTERED SECRETARY IN PRACTICE: OBJECTIVES, CHALLENGES, AND THE FUTURE.
In today’s contemporary business climate, the role of the Chartered Secretary continues to evolve and would continue to be so going forward. These changes are due to advances in technology, Legislations, and emerging trends.
Despite the change in roles, the chartered secretary still faces obstacles to efficiently carrying out his or her responsibilities. Although this may vary based on the industry or area, these difficulties are the same.
This training aims to bring to light challenges encountered in company secretarial practice and germane tips on how to remain relevant in today’s constantly changing corporate environment.
The Chartered Secretary today
· The Chartered Secretary in Evolution, the past and new roles
· The Chartered Secretary: Moving from the fringes to the core of Boardroom discussion
· The role of the Chartered Secretary: A discussion of how this mandate can be properly attained.
· Managing relationships with the stakeholders in the Boardroom: Chairman, Members of the Board and Management Team
· The Chartered Secretary as a Regulatory & Compliance Soundbox
· The Chartered Secretary and the provision of Governance guidance: Issues and resolutions
· The journey from paper-based meetings to technology driven meetings
· The journey from physical meetings to virtual or contact-less meetings
· The New competition (AI) and the Chartered Secretary
· Competition of relevance in the era of information overload and Big Data
. Introduction to Board Pack & other technology platforms for Board Meetings.
Fee: N 25,000(Members), N 30,000 (Non-Members)
Venue: Virtual Time: 10a.m
Account Number: 0016286656
Account Name: ICSAN
Bank Name: Access Bank
For Enquiries: Anita Monjok 07011130059 / Michael Umogun 08023117969
2 Credit points