Fellows should be at least twenty-five years of age and:
- Provide a proof that they have worked for at least Ten(10)years and on a ‘Senior Management Position’ for a minimum of three(3) years out of the 10 years working experience.
- Ensure that the Fellowship Application form is properly completed and signed by the appropriate referees.
- Attach copies of credentials, including certificate of the final examinations of the Institute, other recognized academic/professional qualifications and ICSAN Associateship Certificate.
- Enclose detailed Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference from present and previous employers (if applicable).
- Ensure they are financially up-to-date with the Institute. That annual subscription and other payments must have been made as and when due during the last three(3) years preceding the application.
- Ensure active participation in the Institute’s Programmes/activities. Pursuant to ensuring active participation; applicant must have met the following attendance:-
a. Category One: Annual General Meeting or Annual Conference (at least 2(two) of either within the last three(3) years preceding the application.
b. Category Two: MCPE, Roundtable, Workshops, Seminars or training Programmes (at least two(2) of any within the last three(3) years preceding the application.
To Apply please CLICK HERE to download the form