Exclusive online resources
There are some exclusive resources available to members weekly and monthly via e-mail and SMS about upcoming events and special activities that may not be open to the general public.
Being a member will deepen existing business relationships and opportune you to make new contacts on a regular basis. Such networking goes beyond the exchange of business cards as it promises much more.
ICSAN offers members the opportunity to update their knowledge and acquire new skills through seminars, workshops, conferences and roundtable etc. Find more about our schedule of programmes here
Being a member entitles you to a number of free publications which include ICSAN Newsletter, ICSAN monthly magazine, ICSAN Annual Journal and other educative materials such as CDs and videos/DVDs.
Conferences and seminars
Students and Members are usually given priority at our conferences and seminars and enjoy discounts or special rates on a host of other programmes.
Information on employment opportunities are made available to members on regular basis. Many of our members have taken such advantage to get placement in diverse sectors of the economy.
Other benefits are:
- As a member you are a multi-skilled professional with a creative intellect that is required for success in the corporate world.
- You become a professional competent to administer the affairs of a business entity in line with corporate governance best practice.
- You have an in-depth and adequate knowledge of the statutory rules and regulations required for optimum and efficient performance.
- You gain a wide range of financial and accounting knowledge expected of a quintessential professional to succeed in business.
- You possess a professional qualification recognised in over 70 countries across the globe.
- You obtain a license to engage in public practice as a Chartered Secretary and Administrator.