HEALTH GUIDELINES FOR THE UPCOMING EXAMINATIONS
In view of the current health challenges occasioned by Covid 19, these health guidelines MUST be adhered to for the safety and wellbeing of all during the forthcoming Examination.
1. Candidates will not be allowed entry into examination halls without face masks. All candidates and Invigilators must wear a face mask.
2. Candidates who are visibly sick should not come for the examinations. Temperature checks will be conducted before entry into the Examination venue.
3. Candidates must use the hand sanitizers provided at the Examination venue.
4. Social distance should be observed by candidates within the examination premises before and after the examinations. Therefore, congregating before and after the examinations is hereby prohibited around the examination premises
5. Candidates are encouraged to arrive at the examination venue at least one hour before their examinations.