Associates should be at least twenty-one years of age and:
- Have passed and possessed certificate of the final examinations of the Institute and other recognized academic/professional qualifications.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years working experience.
- Ensure that the Associateship Application form is properly completed and signed by the appropriate referees.
- Attach copies of credentials, including ICSAN Graduateship Certificate.
- Enclose detailed Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference from present and previous employers (if applicable).
- Ensure that they are financially up-to-date with the Institute.
- Ensure active participation in the Institute’s Programmes/activities.