ICSAN EXAMINATION GRIEVANCE MECHANISM PROCESS
The Institute understands the need to provide a transparent framework for addressing grievances related to examination marking/assessment process. Below is the procedure:
- Application for appeal MUST be made in writing, addressed to the Registrar/CEO stating the particulars of the candidate and the issue(s) for determination.
- Such application must be received within two (2) weeks of the release of examination results
- The Education Committee will arrange for the script to be reviewed by the Chief Examiner of the Course in question.
- The findings of the Chief Examiner shall be forwarded to the Education Committee.
- The Education Committee’s recommendation shall be presented to Council for final approval.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of the review in writing not later than one month from the date of receipt of the grievance application.
- A non – refundable administrative fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) MUST be paid upon the appeal.