COMPLIANCE AND ETHICS WORKSHOP
Companies need compliance to operate properly, but compliance may not always be sufficient, which is where ethics come into play. When we discuss compliance and ethics, there is a connection between the two that forces us to look beyond simply checking off a list of dos and don’ts since it includes creating a framework for an internal control environment. Gaining a competitive edge in the present corporate environment requires a value-based approach to compliance and ethics.
The most essential benefit of this course is that it will assist participants in establishing a solid ethics and compliance programme in their workplace to prevent misconduct and guarantee organisational survival in the face of Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous times. The training is also perfect for people who are new to compliance or have limited expertise in it, as well as for seasoned professionals who feel the need for a refresher in this rapidly changing field.
By the end of this training, participants will:
- …gain insight about the role of ethics and compliance in a corporate environment.
- …recognize the advantages of enhancing an organization’s ethical culture through dedication and focus on what matters as far as this subject is concerned.
- …develop a strong ethics and compliance programme to prevent misconduct in the workplace.
- …apply what they learnt to create an environment deep ethical and legal compliance.
- …recognize the relationship between compliance and ethics.
- …understand the main purpose of including code of ethics within a compliance program
- …discuss various steps in the compliance process that can help an organisation
- …highlight the common challenges faced in the compliance process
- …examine ethics in the face of Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous times.
- … better understand the nexus between Compliance, Ethics and the Governance Professional.
- Introduction to Compliance and Ethics programme
- Governance in relation to compliance and ethics
- Compliance with key regulatory guidelines
- Compliance and Ethics in a Corporate Environment.
- Ethics in the face of Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous times. (VUCA)
- Key Skills for Compliance professionals
Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, Compliance Administrators, In-house Lawyers, Risk Management Officers, Human Resource Personnels, Ethics & Compliance Officers, Members and Student Members of ICSAN.
N 30,000- NON-MEMBERS
DATE: 15TH FEBRUARY, 2023
ICSAN Personal Data Protection
- Storage limit
Personal data will be retained in a form that permits the identification of the Individuals concerned for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which Personal Data is processed. Personal data will not be retained for a longer period of time than necessary.
- Integrity and confidentiality
Personal data will be processed in such a way as to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, and by using appropriate technical, organizational and security measures.
- Rights of the persons concerned
ICSAN respects the rights of all Data Subjects and treats seriously any Personal Data request, allowing the Individuals to correct, delete or restrict the processing of their Personal Data.
- Delete Personal Data
The retention period of the data will be defined. ICSAN removes personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if consent is withdrawn and no other legitimate purpose for data processing is applied.
- Security of data processing / data security
Personal data will be processed safely. Appropriate technical and operational measures concerning data security, unauthorized processing or alteration, loss or destruction, and against unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or processed shall be taken. ICSAN fully assures the integrity, availability, confidentiality and authenticity of Personal Data. In the event of an incident, ICSAN must have the ability to restore in a timely manner the availability and access to Personal Data.
- Implied protection of personal data
ICSAN will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is processed for the specified purposes. The principle of implied data protection will be observed during the development of new products.
- Responsibility in the processing of personal data
ICSAN, as an Operator, will be responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Legislation and will have to demonstrate compliance with it.