By the end of the training, Participants will:
- Outline the purpose of financial statements in relationship to decision making
- Describe basic financial statement analytical methods
- Apply their knowledge to the study of financial statements.
- Understand the financial information of the organisation they work especially for those without having prior knowledge of the accounting process
- Apply the knowledge and skills necessary for analysis, interpretation, comprehension, and use financial data to guide decisions.
- Gain Insight on the financial reporting process thereby knowing how the financial statements will ultimately be used.
- The components of a typical Financial Statement and Introduction: Balance Sheet, Income statement, Cash flow statement, Access & Liability status
- Basic Analysis /Effective reading of Financial Statements
- Significance of Financial Statements and Accounts to organisations
- Limitations of Financial Statement
- Users of Financial Statements
- Financial statement and the interest of the investing public
- Ratio Analysis
- Book value and Market value of Equity
- Public Company Financial Statement and Non-for-profit Financial Statement
- The importance of financial statements in Risk Management and Compliance
- Tools for tracking financial data and analysis
- Understanding Financial Statements: The role of the Modern-day company secretary.
- Practical case studies in financial statement and consequences
Company Secretaries and Governance professionals,Executive Drectors,Non-Executive Directors,Independent Directors,General Managers,Non-Finance staff ,Students and Members of ICSAN and many more……..
N 30,000- NON-MEMBERS
DATE: 30TH May, 2023
TIME: 10 A.M.
ICSAN Personal Data Protection
- Storage limit
Personal data will be retained in a form that permits the identification of the Individuals concerned for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which Personal Data is processed. Personal data will not be retained for a longer period of time than necessary.
- Integrity and confidentiality
Personal data will be processed in such a way as to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, and by using appropriate technical, organizational and security measures.
- Rights of the persons concerned
ICSAN respects the rights of all Data Subjects and treats seriously any Personal Data request, allowing the Individuals to correct, delete or restrict the processing of their Personal Data.
- Delete Personal Data
The retention period of the data will be defined. ICSAN removes personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if consent is withdrawn and no other legitimate purpose for data processing is applied.
- Security of data processing / data security
Personal data will be processed safely. Appropriate technical and operational measures concerning data security, unauthorized processing or alteration, loss or destruction, and against unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or processed shall be taken. ICSAN fully assures the integrity, availability, confidentiality and authenticity of Personal Data. In the event of an incident, ICSAN must have the ability to restore in a timely manner the availability and access to Personal Data.
- Implied protection of personal data
ICSAN will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is processed for the specified purposes. The principle of implied data protection will be observed during the development of new products.
- Responsibility in the processing of personal data
ICSAN, as an Operator, will be responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Legislation and will have to demonstrate compliance with it.