Dear Members and students,
This is to inform you that the Governing Council of the Institute has suspended the new policy of acquiring 42 and 104 credit points for upgrade to Associateship and Fellowship respectively. A revised policy would be issued in 2022.
Consequently, the requirement for upgrade from Graduate to Associate will now be as follows:
1.The applicant should show that he or she possess relevant useful professional experience of not less than 2 years. Post -qualification except those who qualified on the job who may be given expidited upgrade.
- The applicant should show evidence of attendance of 3-fee paying events.
- The application form should be properly filled and other credentials and passport photographs attached.
- Payment of annual subscription up-to-date at National and State Chapter level.
Associate to Fellow
- Must have been an Associate for at least 5 years before applying for Fellowship.
- Must show evidence of occupying a senior managerial position in a public or private sector organisation in two out of the last five years.
- Should show evidence of contribution to the development of ICSAN at both National and Chapter level.
- Ensure that the Fellowship Application form is properly completed and signed by two Referees who must be Fellows of the Institute and themselves up-to-date financially.
- Attach copies of credentials, including certificate of the final examinations of the Institute,other recognized certificates,academic/professional qualifications and ICSAN Associateship.
- Enclose detailed Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference from present and previous employers (if applicable).
- Must be financially up-to-date with the Institute. The annual subscription and other payments must have been made as and when due during the last 3 (three) years preceding the application. The applicant must also be financially up-to-date at the chapter level.
- The applicant must show evidence of attendance of 6 fee-paying programmes of the Institute.
Members who are desirous of upgrading their membership grades are enjoined to take necessary steps to do the needful. The closing date for submission of applications is Monday 5th July,2021.
Those whose applications are approved by the Governing Council would be inducted on Friday 23rd July,2021@ Shell Hall,MUSON CENTRE,Onikan Lagos.
For further enquiries, please contact Ojiji on 08023783043,Tunji on 08028425643 or send a mail to :firstname.lastname@example.org
Taiwo Ganiyat Olusesi (Mrs)