OPTIMIZING CORE SKILLS FOR CORPORATE SECRETARIES, ADMINISTARTORS & OTHER PROFESSIONALS
The ability to perform effectively in a variety of work situations is becoming much more important for success in the workplace of the 21st century. These abilities make workers more marketable and valuable to their companies and helps one adapt to changes in their respective Industries.
Corporate Secretaries, Administrators, and other professionals can improve their Interpersonal and behavioural skills through this training programme, ensuring that they stay on top of their responsibilities. At the conclusion of the programme, participants will be able to use what they have learned to organise themselves better, thereby enhancing productivity and better output.
By the end of the training, Participants will:
- Understand significant shifts in today’s work environment so as to excel in the 21st Century workplace
- Gain insight on effective ways of managing tasks thereby increasing effectiveness and performance
- Apply a high-impact approach that will enable them remain on top of their responsibilities
- Examine in-demand skills for professionals in today’s workplace environment.
- Understand the importance of effective service delivery to Corporate Secretaries, Administrators and other professionals
- Employ a pro- active role in handling job responsibilities within a team environment
- Learn the expectations and dynamics in today’s workplace environment.
- Effective time management
- Improving Communication skills
- Assertiveness skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Desired Qualifications and Skills of a Company Secretary
- Key performance indices of an effective Company Secretary
- Essentials skills for success in the 21st century work environment especially ICT skills.
- Practical Case studies and others…….
Account Number :0016286656 | Access bank | ICSAN
For more Enquiries, please call Anita 07011130059 or Michael 08023117969
N 30,000- NON-MEMBERS
DATE: 30TH May, 2023
TIME: 10 A.M.
ICSAN Personal Data Protection
- Storage limit
Personal data will be retained in a form that permits the identification of the Individuals concerned for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which Personal Data is processed. Personal data will not be retained for a longer period of time than necessary.
- Integrity and confidentiality
Personal data will be processed in such a way as to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, and by using appropriate technical, organizational and security measures.
- Rights of the persons concerned
ICSAN respects the rights of all Data Subjects and treats seriously any Personal Data request, allowing the Individuals to correct, delete or restrict the processing of their Personal Data.
- Delete Personal Data
The retention period of the data will be defined. ICSAN removes personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if consent is withdrawn and no other legitimate purpose for data processing is applied.
- Security of data processing / data security
Personal data will be processed safely. Appropriate technical and operational measures concerning data security, unauthorized processing or alteration, loss or destruction, and against unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or processed shall be taken. ICSAN fully assures the integrity, availability, confidentiality and authenticity of Personal Data. In the event of an incident, ICSAN must have the ability to restore in a timely manner the availability and access to Personal Data.
- Implied protection of personal data
ICSAN will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is processed for the specified purposes. The principle of implied data protection will be observed during the development of new products.
- Responsibility in the processing of personal data
ICSAN, as an Operator, will be responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Legislation and will have to demonstrate compliance with it.