|NOTICE OF THE 48TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 48th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) will take place as slated below:
Date: Thursday, 30th June, 2022
Venue: National Secretariat, Plot 6, Elephant Cement Way, Alausa, Lagos
- To lay before the members at the Annual General Meeting the Report of the Council, the Financial Statements of the Institute for the year ended 31 December, 2021 and the Reports of the Auditors and Audit Committee thereon.
- To elect/re-elect members of Council.
- To authorize the Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- Financial members of the Institute are entitled to attend the meeting. Voting to elect the members of the Council will be done electronically before the date of the AGM and only financial members are eligible to vote and be voted for.
- Members wishing to seek election into the Council must be supported by two financial members, one of whom must be a Fellow of the Institute and such interest must be received at the Institute’s Secretariat on or before Friday, 3rd June, 2022. Interested and eligible members should download the Nomination Form into Council from the Institute’s website www.icsan.org
- Members are to note that attendance at the Annual General Meeting attracts 1 credit point.
Dated this 9th day of June 2022
By Order of the Council