GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE(GRC)
The need for a mature Governance, Risk Management and Compliance framework to enable an organisation’s accelerated growth and increase efficiency cannot be overstated given that many organisations deal with varieties of challenges, including technological advancements, changes in regulations, increasing competitive pressures, and so on.
This training programme will assist participants in addressing and understanding fundamental GRC concepts, such as Corporate Governance, effective risk management methods for mitigating operational and enterprise risks, and understanding the essential duties of key compliance and risk management positions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Optimise their knowledge of GRC and the steps that can be taken to apply the proper procedures in their organisations for positive impact.
- Examine the multiple benefits of the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance framework.
- Recognise the functions that each employee of an organisation performs in the application of GRC Processes.
- Review Compliance Audit and Internal Controls procedures.
- Gain-in-depth understanding of operational compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a GRC framework which empowers an organisation to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to keep track of a productive GRC strategy so that their organisation may report its successes and shortcomings and make necessary corrections as its operations advance.
- Governance and Risk Management
-A General Introduction to Risk
-The NCCG and Risk Management (General Introduction)
-Risk and Consequences
-Risk Dynamics and Management in the Corporate Environment
-The link between CG, Risk Management and Corporate Sustainability
-Introduction and Rationale for Compliance
-Compliance and Regulatory Environment
-Compliance Risk Assessment
-Link between Compliance, Culture and Ethics
-Case Studies and many more……
Governance Professionals, Legal Counsels, Company Secretaries, Compliance Officers, Risk Management Officers, Executive Directors, Board Chairs. Etc.
2 Credit points|
Date :December 15th , 2022 . Time : 10a.m
Course fee : N20,000 for members and N25,000 for non-members\N15,000 for Students of ICSAN
0016286656-Access Bank (ICSAN)