Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
The need for a mature Governance, Risk Management and Compliance framework to enable an organisation’s accelerated growth and increase efficiency cannot be overstated given that many organisations deal with varieties of challenges, including technological advancements, changes in regulations, increasing competitive pressures, and so on.
This training programme will assist participants in addressing and understanding fundamental GRC concepts, such as Corporate Governance, effective risk management methods for mitigating operational and enterprise risks, and understanding the essential duties of key compliance and risk management positions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Optimise their knowledge of GRC and the steps that can be taken to apply the proper procedures in their organisations for positive impact.
- Examine the multiple benefits of the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance framework.
- Recognise the functions that each employee of an organisation performs in the application of GRC Processes.
- Review Compliance Audit and Internal Controls procedures.
- Gain-in-depth understanding of operational compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a GRC framework which empowers an organisation to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to keep track of a productive GRC strategy so that their organisation may report its successes and shortcomings and make necessary corrections as its operations advance.
Governance Professionals, Legal Counsels, Company Secretaries, Compliance Officers, Risk Management Officers, Executive Directors, Board Chairs. Etc.
2 Credit points | 30th November, 2023 | 10a.m
Access Bank ,
MEMBERS: N30,000 , STUDENTS OF ICSAN : N25,000 , NON-MEMBERS: N 40,000
Oladunni Ogunsulire, FCIS
Head of Secretariat
ICSAN Personal Data Protection
- Storage limit
Personal data will be retained in a form that permits the identification of the Individuals concerned for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which Personal Data is processed. Personal data will not be retained for a longer period of time than necessary.
- Integrity and confidentiality
Personal data will be processed in such a way as to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, and by using appropriate technical, organizational and security measures.
- Rights of the persons concerned
ICSAN respects the rights of all Data Subjects and treats seriously any Personal Data request, allowing the Individuals to correct, delete or restrict the processing of their Personal Data.
- Delete Personal Data
The retention period of the data will be defined. ICSAN removes personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if consent is withdrawn and no other legitimate purpose for data processing is applied.
- Security of data processing / data security
Personal data will be processed safely. Appropriate technical and operational measures concerning data security, unauthorized processing or alteration, loss or destruction, and against unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or processed shall be taken. ICSAN fully assures the integrity, availability, confidentiality and authenticity of Personal Data. In the event of an incident, ICSAN must have the ability to restore in a timely manner the availability and access to Personal Data.
- Implied protection of personal data
ICSAN will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is processed for the specified purposes. The principle of implied data protection will be observed during the development of new products.
- Responsibility in the processing of personal data
ICSAN, as an Operator, will be responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Legislation and will have to demonstrate compliance with it.