Application for Fasttrack to ICSAN Membership 2021
The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is a foremost and recognized professional body in Nigeria dedicated to enhancing the status and practice of Corporate Governance, and Company Secretaryship as provided in the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020.
The Institute is a member of Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) and is the only professional body authorized in Nigeria to conduct examinations leading to the qualification of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
A BRIEF ON THE FAST TRACK TO MEMBERSHIP
The FAST TRACK to membership was initiated by the Institute with the aim of attracting and providing short training opportunities to distinguished professionals with a minimum of a first degree in relevant fields. Participants, will upon successful completion of the training be admitted into the globally recognized body of governance practitioners.
THOSE WHO MAY APPLY
MUST POSSESS A MINIMUM OF A FIRST DEGREE as well as be one of the following:
- Company Secretaries with fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Company Secretarial Practice and Corporate Governance.
- Chairmen, Secretaries and members of the Board of Public entities
- Public/Civil Servants who:
- are not below the rank of Deputy/Assistant Director, and;
- have spent a minimum of ten (10) years in Senior management position.
- Senior Lecturers of Corporate Governance/Law/Accounting/Management Sciences/ Social Sciences etc.
- Legal Practitioners and legal advisers of companies with not less than fifteen (15) years post – call /practice experience.
- Bankers, Accountants and holders of other related degrees with a minimum of twenty (20) years relevant working experience at senior management level.
- Directors and Senior Managers of Companies with at least twenty (20) years of management experience.
Shortlisted candidates will benefit from exemptions as only core subjects will be examined after the training.
In addition to the following information, you are require to submit your recently updated
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating details of employment with positions held,
- A passport Photograph
- Letter educational and professional qualifications,