ANDY ANIEDI SUNDAY AMOS
Mr. Andy Aniedi Sunday Amos is the current Chairman of ICSAN, Akwa Ibom State Chapter. He is a graduated of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma with a degree in Business Administration. He holds a Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife and a Master of Science degree (M.Sc.) in Business Administration from Michael Okpara University, Umudike, Abia State. He is a member of many professional bodies including, Fellow of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (FCIS), an Associate Member of Institute of Financial Accountants, London (AFA), a Graduate Member of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) and he also holds a Professional Diploma in Corporate and Public Administration.
At present, Andy is the Director of Administration of ITF Logistics and also the Chairman of Dukandid Concepts, a firm of Company Secretarial Practice. Prior to his present appointment, he worked for many years with Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria in different capacities including Manager (Consultancy).
Mr. Andy Amos is currently the Vice Chairman of the Association of Professional Bodies of Nigeria (APBN), Akwa Ibom State Chapter. He served as the Secretary of APBN, Akwa Ibom State Chapter between June 2016 to June 2018.
Contributions to ICSAN:
- Current Chairman of ICSAN Akwa Ibom State Chapter
- Member, ICSAN National Executive Committee (EXCO)
- Member, Membership and Branch Liaison Committee
- Member, Visitation Committee
- Fund Mobilizer for ICSAN events
- Initiator of Current ICSAN Linkage program with Babcock University
- Initiator of ICSAN Students’ forum
- Initiated and implemented ICSAN foreign workshops
- Coordinated the setting up of ICSAN office, recruitment of staff and establishing examination center in Benin City, Edo State
- Initiated the establishment of ICSAN, Akwa Ibom State Chapter
- Initiated the reactivation of ICSAN, Rivers State Chapter
- Coordinated the setting up of ICSAN office and establishing examination centre in Enugu
- Initiated the Building and furnishing of ICSAN lecture blocks at the National Secretariat
- Initiated visit and establishment of relationship between ICSAN and EXXON Mobil and Chevron
- Initiated and coordinated the Visit to immediate past Governor of Ondo State, His Excellency, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko
- Play a pivotal role in marketing and propagating the ideals of ICSAN