UPGRADING OF MEMBERSHIP:
The completion of the qualifying examinations will qualify a member to be a Graduate member of the Institute (Grad.ICSAN)
ICSAN Graduate members are required to upgrade their membership to Associate cadre (ACIS). Download an Associateship Application Form for your completion and return or visit the Secretariat to obtain the Associateship Application Form.
Below are the criteria for upgrading to Associateship and Fellowship grades:
Associates should be at least twenty-one years of age or over and
1. Have passed and possess certificate of the final examinations of theInstitute and other recognized academic/professional qualifications.
2. Have a minimum of three (3) years work experience.
3. Ensure that the Associateship Application form is properly completed and signed by the appropriate referees.
4. Attach copies of credentials, including ICSAN Graduateship Certificate.
5. Enclose detailed Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference from present and previous employers (if applicable).
6. Ensure that they are financially up-to-date with the Institute.
7. Ensure active participation in the Institutes Programmes/activities (at least 2programmes, e.g. MCPE and Conference).
Fellows should be at least twenty-five years of age or above and
1. Provide a proof that they have worked for at least Ten (10) years and on a ‘Senior Management Position’ for a minimum of 3 years out of the 10 years working experience.
2. Ensure that the Fellowship Application form is properly completed and signed by the appropriate referees.
3. Attach copies of credentials, including certificate of the final examinations of the Institute, other recognized academic/professional qualifications and ICSAN Associateship Certificate.
4. Enclose detailed Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference from present and previous employers (if applicable).
5. Ensure they are financially up-to-date with the Institute. That annual subscription and other payments must have been made as and when due during the last 3 (three) years preceding the application.
6. Ensure active participation in the Institutes Programmes/activities.
Pursuant to ensuring active participation; applicant must have met the following attendance:-
1. Category One: Annual General Meeting or Annual Conference (at least 2(two) of either within the last 3 years preceding the application.
2. Category Two: MCPE, Roundtable, Workshops, Seminars or training Programmes (at least 2 of any within the last 3 years preceding the application.
*Download Icsan Mandatory Continuing Professional Educational (MCPE)