- Manage the ICSAN Abuja Branch Office.
- Maintain and update the database of Abuja students and members
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential Office documents
- Answer queries by prospective students and members
- Implement the Institute’s policies as directed from the National
- Act as the liaison between the Institute, the members and students
- Maintain a proper record of the assets of the Institute
- Book the venue for exams, students’ forum and any other engagement authorized by the National.
- Distribute and store correspondences received from the National(e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data when requested by the National
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the officers of the Institute on official assignment to Abuja
- Market the Institute’s programmes to individuals, firms and Institutions in Abuja
- Perform any other secretarial duties as may be assigned by The National Secretariat.
Educational Qualification: Minimum of HND in any discipline.
Skills: Should be versatile in the use of computer applications
Should be good in spoken and written English
Should have good interpersonal relationship
Method of Application: Interested applicants should send their applications or CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Applications or CVs are to be received on or before Thursday 16th August, 2018.